10 Ways to Transform a Hallway into an Eye Candy!
Hallways are the most ignored, yet the most seen place in the house! After the door, your corridor is the first space of your home that you see when you return home. It is also the first space your guests see. Time and again, hallways have now become a place where coats and shoes get dumped. A suitable color pallet and decor can light up and lift the darkest or littlest of spaces. Check out these fantastic 10 decor ideas to transform your hallway into an eye candy!
1. By adding a mirror in a corridor, you can create the illusion of space!
2. Add plants to your hallway to make it more welcoming.
3. Make your hallway more useful by installing a bookshelf in the space.
4. A beautiful console table and pretty wallpaper can change the entire look of a hallway.
5. Play with shadow and light to create mystery to your hallway!
6. If you want to keep it simple, then invest in a masterpiece, and see how the hallway transforms!
7. Give the hallways a personal touch by making a photo gallery on the wall.
8. Place a runner in the lobby and see how space evolves!
9. Wallpaper is a great way to change the look of a hallway.
10. Put a storage cum sitting the bench in the hallway to make it look beautiful!